Hosanna COVID Safety Practices
- Participants will attend Hosanna Worship and Events at their own risk.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, diarrhea, etc) – PLEASE STAY HOME.
- Masks are optional, but if you are unvaccinated we recommend you wear one.
- The church has a supply of disposable masks if you are in need one. Ask an usher when you arrive.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the church.
- Hosanna’s Sanctuary is primarily set up as a Mask Optional Area with minimal socially distancing of chairs.
- If you wish to worship more socially distanced while masked, there is a section with spaced out seating as well.
- The church is thoroughly cleaned before worship services each week.
- Communion is offered weekly in a safe manner.
- A plan for communion distribution was developed and has been implemented to accommodate for safe practices.
- If you feel uncomfortable being at church and you are scheduled to volunteer, please contact your volunteer coordinator or the church office so a replacement can be found.
Hosanna Office Visits
- If you need to visit the church office in Hosanna House, we encouraged you to make an appointment to meet with PBret or our Administrative Assistant, Angie. Masks are optional.
“For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” Romans 8: 38-39