2019 Rummage Sale – Fri, June 21 – Sat, June 22nd
[New Hours for 2019]
8 A.M. to 8 P.M. on Friday, June 21st and
8 A.M. to Noon on Saturday, June 22nd.
(All Items Free on Saturday . . . Donations Welcome!)
This sale benefits Hosanna’s Summer Day Camp and Youth Ministries.
Donations will be accepted at the church:
Sun. June 2nd, 9th, and 16th – before and after worship.
We will be setting up at the church Mon. June 17th and Tues. June 18th from 9:00 a.m. until 6 p.m. if you need to drop-off items. We ask that you do not drop-off on Wed. unless you have made prior arrangements with Melissa.
If you are dropping off large furniture Items, it is helpful if you keep these items and bring them on Sunday, June 16th through Tuesday, June 18th. If you bring them earlier, we have to store them in the barn or a classroom. This means we move them twice which is more work for us.
If you need help transporting your items: Contact Gary and JoAnn at 740-927-8260 or 740-739-2688.
Tips / Suggestions:
We accept furniture, kitchen items, home decor, kids’ toys, holiday items, crafting supplies, books, DVDs, etc….NOTE:
1) TVs: We only accept flat-screen TVs.
2) Car Seats: We do not accept car seats.
3) Jewelry: Please put items in snack-sized bags.
4) Linens: Please mark items with sizing and please bag or tie any sets. Ex: King-Sized Comforter.
5) Mark items with any appropriate directions. For example, “______ works but needs a new ______.” Customers will ask us about items and since they are donated from so many places, we often do not know the answers.
6) We receive A LOT of clothing. Please make sure it is clean and without holes or stains.
We need many volunteers to help set up from Sunday, June 16th – Thursday, June 20th. We will be at the church from around 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. each of those days.
We also need help working the sale on the following days:
4 to 7 p.m. on Thurs. June 20th – (These are special sale hours for church members only.)
8 A.M. to 8 P.M. on Fri. June 21st
8 A.M. to 2 P.M. on Saturday June 22nd. We will start packing the leftovers around Noon.
Contact Melissa to volunteer at email@example.com or 740-739-2257. Look for a signup in the church lobby/narthex about a month before the sale.